If you want to post content on your business page, such as a paragraph, or an image/video you took, then follow these easy steps. Outlined in Desktop and Mobile.
- Go to your business page and click Write something on this Page…
- It may have your private profile as the interactor. Click the top right drop down arrow beside your picture and select that businesses profile.
- Once you do that, it should look like this (but with your business’ picture, of course):
- Next you can type whatever you would like to into the box. If you have a link copied, you can paste it in and Facebook will recognize it. If you want to share a video or a photo, then just click on the “Share a photo of video”.
You can then delete the link, and the blog picture will still show up, and you can type whatever you would like:
- Then you can click Publish, or if you want to schedule your post later, hit the drop-down arrow beside publish and click Schedule. Then you enter in the time and date you want it to be scheduled.
- Go to your business’ page, then click “Post” under your profile picture.
- Type what you’d like to post or click the Photo/Video button to share a photo you have or a video you have.