If you ever want to share content from your business page to your personal Facebook page for all your friends to see, you can follow these steps!
- Go to your business’ page, then scroll until you find the post you want to share to your personal Facebook page.
- Then, at the bottom of the post there will be Like, Comment, and Share. Next to the share there is a little picture. It should be of your personal profile picture. If it isn’t, that means that you are interacting as your business page.
- If you aren’t interacting as your personal profile, then click the little arrow beside the picture.
- This allows you to see your personal profile, as well as your businesses profile. Select your personal profile if it isn’t already selected.
- Next hit Share on the bottom of the post
- It will give you these options to share:If you want to share it without a description, then click Share Now (friends). If you want to share and type a description, then click Share…
This allows you to type anything you wish about the shared post to your PERSONAL FACEBOOK PAGE.