If you see a post that another business has shared, and you think it is relevant to your own business, you can share it to your page! It is a little different than standard sharing, so follow these simple steps and you should be good to go!
- Go to the post you want to share to your business page
- Click the picture on the bottom right of the post and make sure that you are interacting with your Business’ page, and not your personal page.
- Click Share, then Share…
- Then, on the top left, you can select what page you are sharing to, and on the top right you can see who you are posting as.
- Then you can type what you’d like about the post, then click
- This will post onto your businesses page, showing that your business shared it (not your personal page)